PRODUCT EARTH EXPO – 2017 TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change
- No trading allowed within the venue without Product Earth Expo’s (PEX’s) prior consent.
- Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
- You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is offered at the point of sale, for a nominal fee, to all ticket purchasers.
- Ticket Cancellation Insurance is unable to be offered after the point of purchase.
- As of the opening date of the event, no person under the age of 18 years, will be allowed entry to the event.
- If you appear to be under the age of 18 years, proof of identification will be required. Acceptable forms of ID can be found on our main website.
- Children accompanied by anyone over the age of 18, will not be allowed entry into the event.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of PEX.
- Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at the main Visitor entrance.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and QR/Barcodes and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event). Tickets remain the property of Product Earth Expo.
- PEX will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of PEX.
- The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- All wristbands remain the property of PEX until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
- Day Ticket/wristband holders are not permitted to sleep in any carparks, if so provided.
- Day Ticket holders may only enter the event via the Visitor Entrance.
- Day ticket holders should expect queues at the Visitor Entrance. There is a short walk to the venue, from local transport links, therefore day ticket holders should arrive with plenty of time in advance of the first act, stand or speaker that they wish to see – no refunds will be given for acts, stands or speakers missed.
- Two individual Day Tickets (Saturday & Sunday) do not equate to a weekend ticket.
- Ticket upgrades are available at the differential price between the value of the two tickets plus any administration and/or booking fee applicable. Any ticket upgrades must be purchased on-line via the PEX Ticket Portal.
- PEX reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission. See Eviction Policy *
- You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff**.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be ejected and/or refused entry. Please see confiscation/surrender policy**.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction*. Please act responsibly.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction*.
- PEX is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- PEX is unable to accept liability for losses incurred because of the cancellation of the event, for whatever reason. These losses include but are not limited to, hotels, travel, purchases, lost income or revenue and damages.
- Banned from event - Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets.
- Banned from venue - Cans, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, umbrellas, large and open drinks bottles (500ml are permitted).
- Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction*.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted in any areas of the venue.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture, etc is not permitted anywhere on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings, including venue tents. This includes e –cigs and vaping.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Approved, Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
- Applications for Guide and/or Assistance Dogs must be made in good time, in accordance with the respective policy, listed on our website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to locate this policy.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – ALL PRODUCT EARTH EXPO EVENTS
- Disabled Facilities are available – Please email email@example.com for further information, if you are unable to locate this policy.
- PEX events, can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 10am - 4pm). Please allow up to 5 working days for a response.
- Please see our event website – www.productearthexpo.com for eviction*, confiscation/surrender** policies, safety and travel information.
- If any of these terms and conditions are unclear, please contact email@example.com.
- All personal information that we may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Our Goods and services to you;
- Process your payment for the Goods; and
- Inform you of new products, events and services available from Us and the events/shows we promote or support via our service. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time by unsubscribing from the emails.
- In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to purchase Goods on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
- We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
Your order is for your personal use in your development or that of the business. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the booking in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Flame Concepts Ltd to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
Currencies - we only presently trade in GBP £ - sterling.
In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply. These, if applicable, will be shown during the online purchase.
To prevent fraud and protect Flame Concepts Ltd and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order and you may not be refunded.
You must inform Flame Concepts Ltd by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org of any change of address, contact phone number or email address. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
An order is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price in what you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
Delivery and collection
Orders will be despatched to you electronically and sent to the email address you provide during the booking process.
We will try to despatch anything else requiring posting to you promptly by the despatch method agreed at the time of booking but we may, where reasonable, make orders available for collection at the box office instead of posting them to you if:
posting is impractical due to timing or circumstances beyond our control (e.g. strikes); or
necessary for reasons of identification; or
your order is lost in the post
we are otherwise unable to complete your order by post to you for any reason.
You will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the contact details provided by you) if this becomes necessary. Please note the conditions for box office collection at paragraph 11 below.
For any bookings delivered by post, if you have provided an email address you will receive an email confirming your order when made via the online booking process.
We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive your order. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of the order within a reasonable time (in any event least 14 after the order has been placed) we will have no liability to you.
If orders are to be sent by post are returned to us marked “addressee gone away”, "addressee unknown" or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order may be cancelled and the price and any supplementary charges (but not the booking fee or transaction fee) refunded, or your order may be made available for collection at the box office.
To collect your registration at the box office the cardholder must present the card used to book the tickets as identification. Other identification or letters authorising collection may not be accepted and the tickets may be withheld at the box office.
Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
Any purchase cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. We may offer refund insurance via a separately regulated company.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event/conference/training session
Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Flame Concepts Ltd. Flame Concepts Ltd cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.If Flame Concepts Ltd or its agents or promoters cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or (concerts only) headline act and confirms this to Us, Flame Concepts Ltd will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by letter for phone bookings or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, Flame Concepts Ltd (or our clients which we work with) will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by Flame Concepts Ltd (or our clients which we work with), you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that any Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees, if charged, are not refundable in these circumstances.
Flame Concepts Ltd aims to always provide high quality services. Refunds are governed by these Terms and Conditions. If, for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return or destroy/delete any order confirmations you have:
- follow the refund instructions otherwise you may not receive a refund. If these require you to return the order, do so promptly and within the timeframe communicated to you.
- orders should be returned (with copy of the email or letter entitling you to a refund, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information) to the specified address by registered post (or an equivalent secure postal method). Please note that the return postage cost is non-refundable.
- Flame Concepts Ltd may offer customers a refund insurance. This is a separate policy which is offered and managed by a third party company. This company is properly regulated and registered and any claims must be dealt with directly with them. Flame Concepts Ltd, can not be held accountable for any claims arising out of purchase or non-purchase of insurance from them.
- Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy, within 30 days of the original date or the date that we receive your returned order, whichever is later.
If the session takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid:
- if the orders have been sent to a different postal address to the one you specified and you tell us within a reasonable period, as set out above, but replacement tickets are not provided.
Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
- If you purchase a session which is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, you will be entitled to a refund. You should contact us at email@example.com to receive a refund if you have not received any communication from us following the event.
- If you are unable to attend the session, this does not automatically allow for a refund to be given. You should contact us (at firstname.lastname@example.org) within 14 calendar days to arrange a refund if you are unable to attend an event and be subject to clauses contained in these terms and conditions. You may be given the option to have the value of the tickets used against a future event, which will be decided at the discretion of the event organisers. We regret that card charges or text ticket costs cannot be refunded.
- If you are a consumer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14 calendar days after the Goods have been delivered to you e.g. upon confirmation of payment when the system will send you an email with your ticket(s) attached to print off at home. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please inform email@example.com within 14 calendar days of receipt. Refunds will be issued 10 working days and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after you inform us that you wish to cancel under this provision and will include standard delivery charges. We regret that additional costs cannot be refunded and may be subject to the clauses in these terms and conditions.
- Flame Concepts Ltd may not be able to accept refunds under the cooling off period of the following types of Goods and/or taking into account the following circumstances:
- Goods made to your specifications or that have been personalised;
- Goods which are liable to expire rapidly e.g. a ticket for an event if purchased within the 14 days prior to the event;
No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable. For any enquiries or questions about your purchase, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond usually within 14 calendar days.
When making any purchase, you will receive an email confirmation of the order. We will then arrange for the details to be posted to you usually within 14 days.
We can not accept any refunds for a booking within 90 days of the conference/session.
Attending an event
Flame Concepts Ltd has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of Flame Concepts Ltd and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then Flame Concepts Ltd or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or Flame Concepts Ltd will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
Flame Concepts Ltd will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc. Information on where you can find full details of relevant terms, conditions or rules will be available from the venue operator via the box office or their website or during the online booking process.
Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified.
When you receive your order check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
Flame Concepts Ltd cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, Flame Concepts Ltd does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
The purchase by you and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and Flame Concepts Ltd are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Need help? Then please contact Flame Concepts Ltd using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we'll see what we can do to help.
For all other bookings:
Address: Unit 5D Lakeland Business Park. Cockermouth, CA13 0QT
Telephone: 01900 268281
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Flame Concepts Ltd or that of Our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site without Our prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires Our express written permission. To find out more please contact Us by email at email@example.com
- In order to purchase on this Website and to use certain other parts of the Flame Concepts Phoenix System, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details. We, nor Flame Concepts Ltd hold any payment information other than value. All credit card and security data are held by our online merchant provider, WorldPay. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
Termination and Cancellation of Accounts
- Either Flame Concepts Ltd or you may terminate your Account. If We terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If We terminate your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will [not] be cancelled and will [not] be dispatched.
- We reserve the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
- We make no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of Our services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Whilst We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
- Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions pertaining to the sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.